Finance your Working Capital by using Invoice Factoring which is a type of accounts receivable financing that converts outstanding invoices due within 90 days into immediate cash for your small business.
Invoice Factoring Solutions is a Factoring company based in Auckland that services Nationwide and that typically pays you in two installments for your invoice: an advance of roughly 80% of your invoice(minus factoring fees) and the remaining 20% after the invoice is paid.
If your business needs a Working Capital Solution to fund your cashflow gap then review the following Questions to see if this is a solution that could work for you.
How to Qualify for Invoice Factoring
Qualifying for invoice factoring is easier than qualifying for long term financing. While credit scores, annual revenues, and profitability can be significant hurdles for other types of loans, those are less often issues with invoice factoring. Here at Invoice Factoring Solutions we care about three primary things:
- You must invoice business (B2B) or government (B2G) customers. Your customers must have good credit scores and they must be established businesses. Our factoring company in Auckland will need to feel comfortable that your customers are likely to pay off your invoice.
- The invoices must be due and payable within 60 days and unencumbered by other loans. (For example, you can’t have another short term loan outstanding where the same invoice is pledged as security.)
- Your business should be up to date with your taxes or in an Arrangement with the Tax department (if this Factoring Facility helps you get an Arrangement then lets talk)
Call BJ on 0800 466 231 to talk about your Working Capital Finance options now.